March 2, 2024 | Reading Time: < 1 minute
Nearly a decade of Russian infowars has made Republicans weird, and more from the week
Just one new subscriber. You in?
Why do the Republicans seem so strange? Well, you are what you eat, and they’ve been eating Kremlin lies for nearly a decade. They are now so far outside mainstream American culture, you might legitimately ask: “Wait, you’re not from around here, are you?” But first …
To make a living with the Editorial Board, all I need for me and my family is one new paying subscriber a day. That’s it. Just one! As long as one supporter of the common good joins the Editorial Board every day, it can keep growing, nice and steady. Please join us! THANKS!
And while you’re thinking about it …
CHECK OUT THE EDITORIAL BOARD’S LATEST!
- Please subscribe to the Editorial Board to support politics in plain English and the common goodThank you!
- What’s the rightwing freakout over a dance video really about?The viral Tik Tok reflects a war inside the Republican Party over how many rights to take away from women, writes Matthew Sheffield.
- Nearly a decade of Russian infowars has made Republicans weird, and more from the weekJust one new subscriber. You in?
- This is what happens when ‘pro-life Republicans’ play GodThe legal and political disaster awaiting them in Alabama.
- Are Trump-branded sneakers a new way to launder money?The real gold in the golden kicks, writes Claire Bond Potter.
- Justice Clarence Thomas has made life harder for racial minorities one case at a timeThe why isn’t as important as the how, writes Eric Segall.
John Stoehr is the editor of the Editorial Board. He writes the daily edition. Find him @johnastoehr.